kit_3 pays tribute to the Dandenong Ranges (aka ‘the ‘nongs’) – a picturesque part of greater Melbourne where many local cyclists cut their climbing teeth on a wide range of hills and routes. The area is the remains of an extinct volcano and is hilly AF. Tall Mountain Ash, Stringybark Gums, and ferns as far as the eye can see line the roads in every direction you go.
Available in Men and Women’s specific sizes. #kit_3 has a longer arm length sort of deal, so expect tan lines to be sharp and across the bottom of your bicep. Aero cut and designed for a tight, body contouring fit.
|Stretch Lite™ Fabric|
|Clutch+ Elastic Tape|
|Micro-Grip™ Elastic Tape|
All sizing in CM. Aero Cut fit available in seven sizes XS – 3XL
General washing instructions
- Never wash your Dutchwell kit with anything that has Velcro. Velcro is a motherfucker and will destroy your kit.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry, preferably out of direct sunlight.
- Never utilize commercial washing services for your Dutchwell kit. The chemicals, water temperature and wash cycle used can seriously fuck it up.
- Use a washing bag and turn your Dutchwell kit inside out, zips done up
- Cold or luke warm water only and use the minimum amount of detergent recommended by the detergent manufacturer.
- No fabric softener. No bleach.
- Set the washing machine to the delicate spin cycle.
Mud, dirt or soiled
When smashing it up off road and your kit is visibly soiled (i.e. after a cx race or after you drop half a custard donut on your jersey) you should rinse off as much mud and grime (and custard) as possible asap. If you can’t get the kit into the wash immediately you should keep it wet until you can bung it in the washer. Keep your dirty kit wet by placing it in a bucket of water, as allowing the kit to dry when it’s soiled may lead to permanent stains setting in.
Free shipping in Australia for orders over $100, or $10 shipping for any orders under $100. A flat rate of $30 for international shipments. All shipments are tracked and a tracking number provided once your order is dispatched and on its way. Estimated delivery times vary from region to region, however on dispatch of your goods a tracking number and estimated delivery date will be supplied.Read more
If you’ve triple double checked our sizing chart and remain a bit unsure, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com for some first hand advice from the Dutchwell crew. But! If your kit arrives and the sizing is skew-whiff, keep the swing tags on the garments and get back in touch and we’ll go about getting the correct size kit on its way to you.Read more