Breton stripes have been around for literally ages – not many people know this, but the French navy borrowed the style from the Romans, and the Romans in turn borrowed the style from the Egyptians, and the Egyptians actually appropriated the style from the aliens who landed and built the pyramids, and we can only conjecture that the aliens borrowed the style from some other sentient life form living in a galaxy many light years away.
This is our take on them. A bright white jersey to help deflect the summer sun, with the Dutchwell pink and orange taking centre stage across the chest and arm/leg grippers.
Available in Men and Women’s specific sizes. The Zomer Klassieke jersey has a longer arm length sort of deal, so expect tan lines to be sharp and across the bottom of your bicep. Aero cut and designed for a tight, body contouring fit.
|Stretch Lite™ Fabric|
|Clutch+ Elastic Tape|
|Micro-Grip™ Elastic Tape|
All sizing in CM. Aero Cut fit available in seven sizes XS – 3XL
General washing instructions
- Never wash your Dutchwell kit with anything that has Velcro. Velcro is a motherfucker and will destroy your kit.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry, preferably out of direct sunlight.
- Never utilize commercial washing services for your Dutchwell kit. The chemicals, water temperature and wash cycle used can seriously fuck it up.
- Use a washing bag and turn your Dutchwell kit inside out, zips done up
- Cold or luke warm water only and use the minimum amount of detergent recommended by the detergent manufacturer.
- No fabric softener. No bleach.
- Set the washing machine to the delicate spin cycle.
Mud, dirt or soiled
When smashing it up off road and your kit is visibly soiled (i.e. after a cx race or after you drop half a custard donut on your jersey) you should rinse off as much mud and grime (and custard) as possible asap. If you can’t get the kit into the wash immediately you should keep it wet until you can bung it in the washer. Keep your dirty kit wet by placing it in a bucket of water, as allowing the kit to dry when it’s soiled may lead to permanent stains setting in.
Free shipping in Australia for orders over $100, or $10 shipping for any orders under $100. A flat rate of $30 for international shipments. All shipments are tracked and a tracking number provided once your order is dispatched and on its way. Estimated delivery times vary from region to region, however on dispatch of your goods a tracking number and estimated delivery date will be supplied.Read more
If you’ve triple double checked our sizing chart and remain a bit unsure, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com for some first hand advice from the Dutchwell crew. But! If your kit arrives and the sizing is skew-whiff, keep the swing tags on the garments and get back in touch and we’ll go about getting the correct size kit on its way to you.Read more